Bosch Dishwasher Service Center Coimbatore
Today it is difficult to imagine a kitchen without home appliances that perform most of our duties. One of the attributes of a modern kitchen is a dishwasher. We use it all the time, so one way or another, there comes a time when the services of a mechanic may be required.
Bosch dishwasher faults
- The dishwasher won't drain water,
- The dishwasher does not drain,
- The machine does not fill with water,
- The dishwasher does not heat the water and does not wash or dry dishes well,
- The dishwasher is leaking (and the aqua-stop is triggered),
To find out the approximate cost and call a specialist to your home, leave a request or call 9597694428.
Is it possible to Bosch dishwasher repair at home?
If you need repairs to your Bosch dishwasher, feel free to contact Coimbatore Service. We have extensive experience and a staff of qualified employees who are familiar with the nuances and features of this brand’s equipment. We accept requests for repairs around the clock, and our technicians are ready to come to your home in the shortest possible time. Believe me, it will be more profitable to repair an old machine than to buy a new one. In addition, we use only original spare parts, so after repair your equipment will last for a very long time.
Bosch dishwasher error codes
- E1 - If the machine gives you such an error code, this means that the water is not heated. Elimination is fast. It is necessary to check and fix the problems of the thermostat, heating element or water sensor.
- Code E2 is a problem that is associated with the level sensor. This means that the water resistance should be approximately 50 KOM.
- E3 - This code is associated with a breakdown of the water intake. This error can also be resolved by checking the condition and eliminating defects in the pump, NTC sensor or inlet valve.
- E4 - error code indicating a breakdown of the flow switch. Its elimination should begin with an inspection of the sensors and its electrical circuits.
- E5 - The code means that the level of the permissible amount of water has been exceeded. This problem occurs if the valve or level sensor is faulty.
- E6 is an error that indicates a breakdown of the aqua sensor.
- E8 is a code associated with insufficient water in the pan. This error can be easily eliminated; it is necessary to increase the pressure of pouring water.
- E9 - these are problems that are associated with a breakdown of the heating element.
- E11 - This code indicates the absence of water heating.
- E14 is a problem associated with the operation of the water flow sensor.
- E15 - a code that indicates an aqua stop error, perhaps the function is currently disabled or there were some problems with its activation.
- E16 - automatic water intake, the water intake sensor may not work or the contact wire is broken.
- E17 - problems associated with water filling, which may be a result of a faulty hose or a kink, clogged dishwasher inlet filters. You should know that the operation of the machine does not imply a deformed position of the hose, as well as the presence of blockages at the junction with the water tap. It is necessary to straighten the hose and/or clear the blockage in the pipe.
- E18 - This code indicates the automatic termination of the program after draining the water.
- E21 – Fault error in the operation of the water pump.
- E24 is a code that indicates problems with water drainage.
- E27 is a problem associated with low voltage.